headspace is Australia’s National Youth Mental Health Foundation. The organisation helps young people aged 12-25 who are going through a tough time.
- are feeling down, stressed or can’t stop worrying
- haven’t felt like yourself for a long time
- can’t deal with school or are finding it difficult to concentrate
- are feeling sick or worried about your health
- want to cut down on your drinking or drug use
- want to talk about sexuality, identity or relationships
- are having difficulties with friendships
- have sexual health issues or want to find out about contraception
- are being bullied, hurt or harassed
- are worried about work or study or if you’re having money trouble
headspace was established and funded by the Commonwealth Government of Australia in 2006.